CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
We are proud to continue to be open for our regular hours: 8am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Wednesday, April 22nd Contra Costa County has ordered that everyone who enters an essential business is required to wear face coverings. This means You, our employees and your Veterinarian. Those who arrive without face coverings can wave from outside and someone will meet you in the porch area. Thank you for keeping our staff safe.
Your health, that of your pets and our staff is very important to us. We continue to advance our safety measures to keep you and our Team healthy, happy and able to see the pets that are so important to us all.
We will continue to follow the Alternate Exam protocols set up in March:
– When you call for an appointment please give a brief explanation of what your pet’s concern is, where it is and how long it has been an issue
– You bring your pet, on a leash or in a pet carrier, to us in the lobby
– You can return to your car to wait, run an errand or even return home (if it’s close), as long as you KEEP YOUR PHONE WITH YOU.
– We present the pet to the doctor
– They call you with questions then diagnose illness or provide treatment
– They call again with a visit summary
– Payment is settled by phone or in the lobby
– We return your pet to you
~ All with minimal exposure.
Please print and fill out the following questionnaire BEFORE you come to your appointment:
‘Staycation’ at home may not be your idea of a great time, but our pets are getting to live their best lives, spending this much time with us.
*** Just look at their faces and soak up that joy! ***
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about spreading the virus to or getting it from your pets as they are not at risk.
We feel confident our circumstances surrounding the virus will improve soon, but until then, we’re available for you and your pets because that’s what we love to do.
Loving Your Pets Like You Do